Market your business to more than 25,000 attendees – Sweeten-Up-A-Booth at the 45th Annual Strawberry Festival.
Enhance your company’s visibility and spirit through volunteerism. There is no sponsorship cost ($0) – just a few hours of your time!
Here’s how it works:
- Your company staffs a booth for part OR all of the festival
- Recruit staff/employees to serve as volunteers
- 20 volunteers are needed to cover the 4 day event (*depending on the area)
- Cover the entire event, or choose just 1 or 2 days to staff a booth
- Company-provided signage may be displayed in the booth
- Volunteers can wear company hats, pins, etc. Please note, all volunteers are asked to wear a Strawberry Festival shirt.
Schedule Your People (typically 2 per shift)
- Thursday, June 1st: 5 – 8 pm & 8 – 10 pm
- Friday, June 2nd: 5 – 8 pm & 8 – 11 pm
- Saturday, June 3rd: 12 – 2 pm, 2 – 5 pm, 5 – 8 pm & 8 – 11 pm
- Sunday, June 4th: 12 – 3 pm & 3 – 6 pm
Come out, meet people, and have fun!
Interested in Sweetening Up a Booth?
Contact Stephanie Vargas, Associate Director of Development and Communication, Brandywine Health Foundation:
Phone: 610-380-9080 ext. 105
Click here for more information.